Saturday 25 April 2015

People called it SCHOOL …we called it LIFE

                Recollecting memories of school days is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose. School days, I believe, are the happiest in the whole span of human existence.
                I've have had a splendid school life! It starts from moving from class to class, meeting people from every nook and corner, having friends who belong to different ethnics of my country, dealing with teachers of different background and dedication and lastly having loads of wonderful memories to cherish lifelong!
                My endless list of memories which I wish to keep to the point and short; includes the moments of my early schooling days when it used to be pretty hard for me to sneak into my schools physical education store to use the sports instrument, then making new friends and playing in a tremendously huge playground with all of them.
                Moving to the further years I remember starting my journey with playing badminton for district and regional levels, how I learnt to be a debater, having an experience as the class monitor and being a dear student to my teachers.
                My school life was so innocent and there was happiness in very small things. Some of the best school memories were celebrating birthdays by distributing chocolates and sweets, running to playing grounds or home as soon as the bell rings, playing video games and watching cartoons were the best time pass, feeling rich having just fifty cents in the pocket and those innocent crushes with butterflies in the stomach just talking to the girl you like.
                Then, when it comes the senior years when during games period at times I had fun with boys playing volleyball while the rest of the times were spent with the girl gang singing and chit-chatting, then roaming with my best friend during the recess, being in a huge group with people of different character, behavior, attitude and hearts!
                All of this just adds to my happiness and makes me love my life a bit more than before! School will always be an enthralling experiences and beautiful memories that always remain in my heart! Currently, as a teacher I am spending most of my life in school. But, the enjoyment and fun is not there without my friends and teachers.

People called it SCHOOL …we called it LIFE

SCHOOL DAYS…..

1 comment:

  1. I was a debater too! :D high-5 on that, puru. hehe btw my school life was innocent as well hehe

    ReplyDelete